1. Press Esc + Refresh + Power. A yellow exclamation point (!) is displayed.
2. Press Ctrl + D to begin dev mode, then Enter. A red exclamation point is displayed.
3. Press Ctrl + D. The Chromebook deletes its local data, returning to its initial state. This takes approximately 15 minutes.
4. When the transition completes, press the spacebar, then press Enter to return to verified mode.
5. Enroll the Chromebook before signing in to it.
Cool fact: Jonathan, the technologist in this instructional video, is a PCR alumnus.